What can you do with this kit?
What do you get with this kit?
- Oem Keys (for most major brands)
- Oem Certifications (for Acer, Asus, Dell, Emachine, Getaway, HP, Lenovo, NEC and Sony
- Oem Logos (for Abit, Acer, Asrock, Asus, BenQ, Dell, ECS, Futjitsu-Siemens, Gateway, Gigabyte, HP, IBM, Lenovo, MSI, NEC, Neo, Toshiba and Vaio)
- Everest (to check if your bios does support SLA 2.0)5. Bios emulator ( for those bios without SLA 2.0 support)
- Clear and easy do understand install manual (with screen shots)
Does it emulate your bois? No, however you can do, should you not be able to add the oem certs to your bios
Why is it a Beta release?I decided to release it as beta, because I need your feedback on what to improve first. The files were all tested and are in circulation for quite some time. For the final release I would like to use a nice Gui to make the installation easier.
How can I contribute to this project?You can help me by sending me your Oem Certifications, Oem Keys for the next release to the below link. You will be of great help with your comments and suggestion. And I will need someone who can create a nice GUI with an installer for the final release.
Where can I ask questions or get more information about the kit?Official support for the kit: To who goes the credit for Vista Oem Activation Kit and who is behind it?Credits for Oem Keys, Oem Logos, and Oem Certification goes to those great people who did contribute to the above mentioned links at the Keznews forum. Credit for the bios emulator goes to the Chinese. (Do think your name should appear here too, drop me message)
- Install any of the following Windows Vista edition:Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate
- During installation, enter the corresponding edition of OEM product key listed in this file (OemKeys.txt) in the folder Oem Keys of this Kit.
- After installing Windows Vista, open an elevated command prompt with administrator rights and execute the following command to import the correct OEM cert: slmgr.vbs -ilc oemcert.xrm-ms ‘’Wait until windows pops up with a conformation-message.’’ For example, to import and install a Dell OEM cert for a Dell computer, execute (assuming the OEM cert is located at C:\ drive:slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\dell.xrm-ms Windows Vista should be automatically and permanently activated. Method 2: OEM activation Vista already installed:
- Open an elevated command prompt with administrator rights and execute the following command to import the correct OEM cert: slmgr.vbs -ilc oemcert.xrm-ms ‘’Wait until windows pops up with a conformation-message. ‘’ For example, to import and install a Dell OEM cert for a Dell computer, execute (assuming the OEM cert is located at C:\ drive:slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\dell.xrm-ms 2.Now type "C:\windows\system32\slmgr -ipk ". Wait until windows pops up with a conformation-message
- Now type "C:\windows\system32\slmgr -ato ‘’Wait until windows pops up with a conformation-message.’’ This will activate OEM version of Windows Vista (or Windows Vista as OEM edition) once the digital certificate is loaded. Your are activated! How to install Oem Logos?Double click on the exe file of the brand you want to install, and confirm with yes at the next pop up window. You are done! How to install the bios emulator (only for those bios without the slic table support!!!)1. Install Windows Vista WITHOUT a key (if already installed nevermind)2. unpack the complete folder to a folder, say C:\vistaloader_2.1.23. go to start > all programs > accessoires and rightclick "Command Prompt" > choose "run as administrator" type "C:\vistaloader_2.1.2 \install.cmd".
- Now REBOOT!
- go to start > all programs > accessoires and rightclick "Command Prompt" > choose "run as administrator" type: "C:\windows\system32\slmgr -ilc c:\vistaloader_2.1.2\data\oemcert.xrm-ms". (oemcert= you have to choose by yourself which brand you want to use) Wait untill windows pops up with a conformation-message. Be sure to use an UNMODIFIED version of slmgr.6. now type "C:\windows\system32\slmgr -ipk ". Wait untill windows pops up with a conformation-message.7. now type "C:\windows\system32\slmgr -ato Wait untill windows pops up with a conformation-message.DONE, you're activated!